* Being late to school /class or leaving early from school /class is considered an absence.
* You only have 3 days to turn in a note when you return from an absence.
* Parents can only write 10 excuse notes per year. Doctor notes will then be required.
* If you have 10 or more unexcused absences or tardies combined, charges may be filed against you.
* A tardy can count as an unexcused absence.
* Please keep all contact information current with the school.
For More Information
(325) 659-3550 ext. 101
(325) 659-3550 ext. 117